Heavy Metal instrumental track for lease
Key: B minor
BPM: 170 BPM
-Choose your Lease Option, you have the Wav Unlimited and The Stems Unlimited.
-The Wav Unlimited lease includes high quality .Wav 24 Bits - 44100HZ File.
-The Stems Unlimited includes high quality .Wav and track outs (each instrument separated in high quality .Wav 24 bits - 44100HZ files)
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT EXAMPLE INFO:
- The Producer hereby grants Licensee a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license and the right to incorporate, include and/or use the Beat in the preparation of one (1) new song or to incorporate the Beat into a new piece of instrumental music created by the Licensee. Licensee may create the new song or new instrumental music by recording his/her written lyrics over the Beat and/or by incorporating portions/samples of the Beat into pre-existing instrumental music written, produced, and/or owned by Licensee. The new song or piece of instrumental music created by the Licensee which incorporates some or all of the Beat shall be referred to as the “New Song”. Permission is granted to Licensee to modify the arrangement, length, tempo, or pitch of the Beat in preparation of the New Song for public release.
- The New Song may be used for any promotional purposes, including but not limited to, a release in a single format, for inclusion in a mixtape or free compilation of music bundled together (EP or album), and/or promotional, non-monetized digital streaming;
- Licensee unlimited perform the song publicly for-profit performances, including but not limited to, at a live performance (i.e. concert, festival, nightclub, etc.), on terrestrial or satellite radio, and/or on the internet via third-party streaming services (Spotify, YouTube, iTunes Radio, etc.). The New Song may be played on unlimited terrestrial or satellite radio stations;
- The Licensee may make the New Song available for sale in physical and/or digital form and sell unlimited downloads/physical music products and are allowed unlimited streams. The New Song may be available for sale as a single and/or included in a compilation of other songs bundled together by Licensee as an EP or a full-length album. The New Song may be sold via digital retailers for permanent digital download in mp3 format and/or physical format, including compact disc and vinyl records. For clarity and avoidance of doubt, the Licensee does NOT have the right to sell the Beat in the form that it was delivered to Licensee. The Licensee must create a New Song (or instrumental as detailed above) for its rights under this provision to vest. Any sale of the Beat in its original form by Licensee shall be a material breach of this Agreement and the Licensee shall be liable to the Licensor for damages as provided hereunder.
- Subject to the Licensee’s compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Licensee shall not be required to account or pay to Producer any royalties, fees, or monies paid to or collected by the Licensee (expressly excluding mechanical royalties), or which would otherwise be payable to Producer in connection with the use/exploitation of the New Song as set forth in this Agreement.